Okay, it was actually more like 15 Little Indians, but whose counting? For Elise's Thanksgiving Program at preschool, each class made their own costumes. Her class were the Indians, another class was the pilgrims, and the youngest class were the Turkey's. They all turned out so cute. Too bad I somehow got out the door without my camera, and when I pulled out my cell phone to snap a picture the battery was dead. So, you will have to live with just a picture of Elise when she got home. Too cute! And please ignore the dirty face. She comes home from preschool that way nearly everyday. She must play hard while she is there.
Elise has actually become quite the little performer. She participated in her first Primary Program on Sunday and did a great job (other than waving at Mom everytime I made eye contact, so I had to stop looking at her). We will definitely be having a talk before the next time about "smiling" at mom to say hi, but not waving. She ended up with a long part because another Sunbeam wasn't going to be participating, and she still was able to memorize the whole thing. Her part was, "I lived with Heavenly Father before I came to earth. He loves me and has a plan for me. The family is ordained of God and is central to his plan." It amazes me how fast she was able to memorize this. Just a couple times through and she had it. She is one smart little cookie!
Sunday was actually an eventful day for us as it was my first day in the nursery. I am definitely excited to be the new Nursery Leader. I will miss the Young Women, but as I had been president for three years and served in Young Women for two years before that, it was a good time for me to be released, and definitely a cause for celebration in the Miller household (especially by Steven, who didn't really like to be left in Nursery without Mom anyway). This should definitely be a different adventure for me as I have worked with teenage girls for so long!







2 comments:
She makes the cutest little indian and she is one smart cookie for memorizing that part for her primary program. Max had his a few weeks ago and he kept looking down at me and waving at me also, it was pretty cute!
Such cute preschool moments! And way to go to memorize that whole part! Have fun in nursery! I think I'll keep enjoying the Library! After 3 years we've stopped counting.
Post a Comment