

What happens when you have a slightly dramatic three year old who bumps their nose? She thinks she needs a Dora bandaid right on her nose, just to make sure to play up the drama. So when I got her one, she was deligthed. She kept looking in the mirror and smiling at herself, and she told me, "That's a good mommy. You made my nose feel all better now." What a goofball!
2 comments:
So, I'm assuming you made the stinkin' cute apron too? You sure have a cute little miss...and at least she knows that one bandaid is better than 5 or 6! :)
How fun! Bandaids CURE everything...I work in a pharmacy so I know that to be true! :) Hey, I just looked at other posts(I've been alittle out of it since you posted the Russian post). I love the red coat--looks great, buttons and all! Hey, I am trying to make pjs for Christmas for my in-laws WHOLE family and little Ally...did you use a pattern for your pjs or make one up? I think I'm going to make one up???
Post a Comment