Friday, June 8, 2012

Look Who Turned Two!



I can't believe my  baby turned two this week.  I guess that makes him a toddler and not a baby.  At two years old Cameron has definitely entered the terrible twos.  His two favorite things to say are, "I don't like it," and "Go away."  He is very verbal and is talking up a storm, and he lets you know when something is not going his way.  He is fairly stubborn and likes to do things his own way, like put the strap to the Mickey hat pictured above under his nose instead of his chin.  If I try to correct him he has a little tantrum and tells me to "Go away."  Yep, still wondering where he picked up on that charming little phrase.  He loves the water, loves Mickey Mouse, and adores the show "Jake and the Neverland Pirates."  He will bring me the remote and say, "I want Jake," all the time.  He is constantly amazing me by the things he learns and picks up so easily.  He can count to ten, sing most of the alphabet song, knows tons of words, and speaks in sentences.  He loves to sing - his favorite song is Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.  However, unfortunately for him, he can't even come close to carrying a tune.  That's okay, it is still fun to hear him attempting to belt out a song.  He is a fantastic snuggler and has figured out the art of charming people to get his way.  When I put him in his crib at night if he wants to stay up he will tell me, "No, I don't like it... I want to snuggle."  Who could resist that?  He loves his milk, his binky and his blankie like no other.  I think the binky needs to go soon but I think taking itaway might actually be more painful for me than for him, so we will just have to see when I get to that.  He has a great laugh and is a fun boy.  We love you Cameron!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday to Cameron! He is the cutest little boy! And Maizy also enjoys the phrase " go away!" a little too much actually, and I am right there with you with the binky thing. :) I hope he had a great day!!!