This little boy is getting into a lot of trouble lately. We moved rooms around a few weeks back and put Elise in her own room and Cameron and Steven are sharing (previously Elise and Steven shared and Cameron was by himself). Cameron definitely likes sharing a room with Steven. So much so that when we put him in his crib at night he stands at the edge looking at Steven, saying things like, "Hey Steven! This is fun! Steven!" over and over. After about two nights of that we decided to set up his portacrib in the spare room and put him down there. After he falls asleep I move him into his actual crib - good thing he is a heavy sleeper! That has seemed to do the trick most nights, except for the night that Steven came into our room about 2am to tell me that Cameron wouldn't stop talking to him. I went in to check and sure enough he was standing at the edge of his crib saying, "Hey, Steven! Steven, what ya doing?" He had to finish out that night in the portacrib in the spare room, but luckily it has not since been repeated.
So, for the most part we had our sleeping troubles figured out, until yesterday. Chris and I were playing a game with Elise and Steven, and Cameron kept bulldozing through it. So when he went into his room, I thought it was great because we could finish our game. Things got quiet so I went in to check on him and somehow the boy was INSIDE his crib. I looked at him and said, "Hey, how did you get in there?" He gave me a big smile and climbed right out. Yep, this little trouble maker apparently has figured out how to get in and out of his crib. He might never nap again! Keep your fingers crossed for me that that won't be the case. It's a good thing he is cute, because he sure is trouble!







1 comment:
Ha,Ha,Ha! That is Maizy to a T! She shares a room with Fin and every night we can hear her in there trying to talk to Finny. She has also mastered the are of climbing out of her crib. Good luck! :)
Post a Comment