Monday, August 2, 2010
New posts coming soon.... I hope!
We have had a very busy and very fun summer. With a new baby, I just have not had much time to post anything on the blog. I just noticed it has been over a month since my last post! I guess I have some catching up to do. The biggest change that has happened is this little guy:
He's not little anymore! He is growing so fast I can't believe it. He has become a little fatty, and is starting to smile a lot. He is wearing size 2 diapers and is about to burst out of his size 0-3 month clothing. He weighs about 13 lbs., although I will have more official stats after I take him to the doctor next week. Elise and Steven are loving him more and more all the time. He is still such a cutie, but he doesn't even look like the same baby I gave birth to! It is so fun to see him grow and all of the changes he is going through, but at the same time I feel a little sad that he is not the same sweet little 6 lb newborn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
I've been missing and missing your updates, but so glad you've posted a new photo of your darling little guy. Hope all is well in the land of mother-of-three!
I love the new post. It was so great being able to meet up with you and Cameron for lunch! I know I say it a lot but I really wish we lived closer. You were cracking me up, and Cameron is the cutest baby!
He is getting so big!
Post a Comment