Thursday, January 21, 2010
Thinking of Sunnier Days...
I was looking through some old pictures this morning, and besides noticing how fabulously warm and sunny these days look, I was also thinking, "Could these two get any cuter?" Maybe I should say these three, since there is a picture of Chris in there looking pretty cute as well. Anyway, they made me smile, so I just thought I would share.





In fact, they were looking so cute in these older photos, that I had to look at a few more recent photos to remind myself that they are still cute on warm days
.....and even on rainy days when I have to dress them in full raingear to go anywhere
......and even on days when I have to let them run outside between the pouring rain to jump in puddles so they don't drive me crazy
......and even when they beg me all day to go out in the rain and play, but I am way too much of a party pooper, so they have to wait for Dad to get home and take them outside for "toothpick races." (Isn't he a good Dad?)
......and even when they want to come tromping back in the house freezing, wet, and probably a little muddy, so I have to take their shoes, coats, and pants off outside to bring them in and wrap them in warm blankets to get cozy, right in the middle of trying to make dinner.
And it is a good thing that we have another baby on the way, because I don't even have to feel sad about these cuties not being babies anymore, but I can just enjoy them for the fun kids they are today. And to end with, a cute hugging picture. Aren't they really just too cute? Alright, I may be a little biased, but that's okay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
You're going to be a mom of three! That's such a crazy thought!
With the inversion and chilly temps here in Utah it's so nice to see warm-weather pictures!
I do like the rain-gear ones too! :)
I love all of those pictures that you posted! Maybe I should go back through all of my old pictures to make me remember that Max really is a sweet little boy. :) Ha,Ha... I love the rainy pictures and that they were out having toothpick races!
Ally and I love to look back at our pictures--at least once a week...I know I know...that seems like a lot but it is fun to watch her face lite up with each picture! I love the rain pictures. And you are right...with another baby you can enjoy them as toddlers since you'll shortly have one in your arms! You forget just how tiny and smiley they are! Hope the pregnancy is going well. And they are cuties!
Post a Comment