Elise had a little preschool show/parade for Halloween this morning, so she got to wear her costume to school. We put her costume on and she said, "Mom, how do I look?" I said, "you look beautiful." She looked at me dead serious and said, "No I do not look beautiful! I am Jessie the Great, and I look cowgirlish!" She is such a nut sometimes. Steven wants nothing to do with his costume, and refused to wear it to our Ward Halloween party, so he may just be Steven for Halloween. We'll see what happens with that one.
Elise, looking oh so "cowgirlish."
Modeling her favorite red boots for the camera:
Singing Halloween songs with her preschool.






3 comments:
I love her costume, it is so cute!!
You did such a great job!!! She look so cute, I mean "cowgirlish". Can i hire you to make my kids costumes next year? :)
SOOOOO CUTE! I love it! Hope you all had fun trick 'er treating!
Post a Comment