
Steven was running around outside yesterday, and he insisted on wearing his hat. His face was kind of dirty, and he was running around in the dirt, playing with his ball, and pushing his bike up and down the driveway. When I looked at him I just thought he looked all boy, so I got out my camera and took a few pictures. Now that I am looking at them, I am wishing I had washed his face first because they actually turned out pretty cute. The green grass and blue hat really make his blue eyes pop. Here are a few for your viewing pleasure.
5 comments:
He is the cutest little boy! I love his outfit and that hat! You always seem to find the best clothes. And I love those blue eyes!
The photos look amazing and the dirty face just adds to the character of your little guy.
Kara, those photos are the greatest! You need to get some printed up to put on the wall. Yessssssssss, he is all boy!
NO...leave the dirt! It makes the pictures even more boy characteristic! Isn't it funny how boys/girls know their roles at such a young age--girls with dolls and boys with dirt!
Oh and Lins and I comment yesterday how great you are at sewing. I hope I'm close to your caliber after I've been sewing clothes for a year (oh and ps...I haven't start clothes yet!) You've done a great job!
So, October eh! Can't wait to see you. That will be so flippin' fun! :)
Post a Comment